Friday, November 3, 2017

School is back in session

 
Some of us were more excited about the first day back to school. For me it was back to work without pain. I'm excited to get back to "normal". It's going to be a great school year.

 
Talked some wonderful friends and my daughter to compete in the DC Color Run. Everyone had a wonderful time and added more bling to their collection.
 
When making your follow-up appointments with the neurosurgeon I recommend that it is prior to any activities like a 5k. He was a worried when I told him that I was experiencing pain (but it was just muscle pain). He told me I was a "neurosurgeons worst nightmare" and wanted to know if I would be jumping out of planes any time soon.
 

I forgot to download the x-ray for the follow-up appointment. My back is healing well. The neurosurgeon said that they consider this a fusion. I will still need to follow-up with him at least one more time but he is very happy. I haven't been cleared to run yet but it's coming. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment