Monday, January 29, 2018

I can go the distance


This was an amazing week for me!
 
I have 80 days until my runDisney events. Training started on the 21st. First week is complete and WOW. I have walked 23 miles total which comes to a time 7:51:24. I completed all 5 days of training!
 
I am making other changes too.
 
If you know me you are aware of my love for Diet Dr. Pepper. I can easily drink a six pack a day. That is on a stress free day! Over Christmas break I cut back to 1 20oz bottle a day. The rest of the day I drink water, lots of water. On average 96oz a day. I pee a lot!
 
I have a Garmin vivosmartHR that I wear religiously. I was not always religious about getting my daily steps in. This past week I have hit my goal of 10k everyday. There was day I reached 15k.
 
I am tracking my food again on my fitness pal. I still struggle with eating healthy and getting the calories within range. Eating breakfast everyday is my current goal. Made egg muffins this weekend and that has really helped. I have also meal prepped my lunches for the week. Dinners are a challenge because we are never home at night.
 
There is one nice benefit to all of this...I have lost 5lbs. Since no one really reads this I will post my "before" pictures.
 
 
Neurosurgeon appointment will be next week. I am hoping to be cleared to return to all activities with no limits. Hoping he will tell me that I can ride 1 rollercoaster during my trip to Disney.


No comments:

Post a Comment