Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Wound update

Scenic drive home

It was a good day today! I drove myself to Georgetown University Hospital. If you only knew how much I hate driving in the city. Thank goodness for valet parking! I was early but they took me back into a room. Vital signs were great even with the stressful drive through the city. 

The nurse practitioner came in for some poking and prodding in the incision. Soon after the surgeon took his turn at poking and prodding the incision. Final decision...superficial opening to the wound that does not appear infected at this time. I will need some lucky family member or friend to help me pack the wound twice a day. 



It was a beautiful warm sunny day today. My spirits match. I return to physical therapy tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment