Thursday, March 29, 2018

Walking on sunshine

 
It was nice to get outside for my walk instead of using the treadmill. I was able to walk around the parking lot while my son was practicing lacrosse.
 
 
The Dark Side Weekend is getting closer. I was super excited to learn that I could change the watch face of my Garmin vivoactive 3. The digital event guide came out this week! I have read over the information roughly a thousand times. This has sent me down a rabbit hole of runDisney blogs and race recaps. My family and friends think I have gone crazy.
 
All the pieces to my running costumes have arrived. This means I can pack. Well...more like re-pack...for the third time. I'm so fearful that I will forget something. Again I have read blogs and Google searched packing list. My favorite list is from the Joyful Miles blog. Don't worry I will post pictures of my packed bags and running costumes soon.
 
 
 
Joyful Miles has become my favorite go to for all things runDisney.

No comments:

Post a Comment