Thursday, March 1, 2018

Felt like an Olympic athlete

 
This week I am back to training after taking a week off. The massage was amazing even if she only worked on my legs. Bridget listened to me and really focused on my trouble areas. I thought that it was only my calves that were giving me trouble but the thighs were tight as well. She said that my calves were the tightest she has ever worked on. At least I'm first in something right?
 
So how did she make me feel like an Olympic athlete? She used cupping to help loosen the muscles. I was skeptical but my legs hurt so bad that if eating a can of sardines would help then bring it. It was a strange feeling but didn't take long before I could feel a difference. I expected bruising like Michael Phelps had. No bruising just some circles on my legs for hours.
 
 
I am keeping up with my stretches and drinking plenty of water. Training started on Monday with 2 miles of hills. Saturday will be my long walk of 7 miles. I will definitely have another massage in a month!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment