Thursday, March 22, 2018

Who wants to join me?

runDisney Virtual 2018 Series
Super excited to see the medals for the runDisney summer virtual runs. I like these races and can't wait to get registered.
 
These races have a few things going for them.
  • You can do them anywhere! No need to travel. They can be completed outside, inside, on the treadmill or on asphalt. Last year I hiked some beautiful trails.
  • Complete them alone or with friends.
  • THE BLING! runDisney medals are amazing. For each race that you register for and complete you get a medal. If you sign up for all 3 you get a commemorative medal.
I use these races during the summer to get me ready for my "runs" in the fall. I will also use these as part of my training for the Princess 10k and Half. 

No comments:

Post a Comment