Tuesday, May 22, 2018

New goals!

 
During the Dark Side Half-Marathon I may not have achieved my goals but it will not stop me.
 
Now it is time for me to put on my big girl panties and set new goals. I plan to focus on my fitness/health goals here.
 
Here we go!
 

S. - Specific - I will complete the runDisney Princess 10k in 2019
M. - Measurable (Motivating) - I want to prove to myself that I can
A. – Achievable (Ambitious) - This year I need to have a qualifying time for better corral placement
R. - Realistic - With training this is a realistic goal
T. – Time based - The race will take place 274 days from today





Upcoming races

June - The Incredibles virtual 5k
July - The Incredibles  virtual 5k
August - The Incredibles  virtual 5k
September - George Washington Patriot Run 10k (?)
October - SMAWL Rescue 5k Fun Run and Trail Walk 2018 (?)
November - Across the Bay 10k, Project Echo Turkey Trot 5k (?)
December - Jingle Bell Run 5k
January
February - Princess 5k and 10k


W.o.W - Within one Week

Re-start the Easy 5k with Jeff Galloway lolo app.


No comments:

Post a Comment