Thursday, September 13, 2018

Summer = no routine

Full moon over the Chesapeake Bay
Working for the school system has many perks. I get to enjoy the month of July work free. 

I always have great plans for summer. Every day the to do list grows leaps and bounds while I figure out what show to binge watch. There is no routine. This means every August I look back wondering if I accomplished anything.

Camp shenanigans
For the last 11 years my summer starts off with Camp Bay Breeze. After a year of planning I get to spend a hot, smelly, wonderful week with 200 of my closest Girl Scout friends. There is nothing that compares to a week in the woods with amazing adults and girls.


The remainder of my summer was spent visiting colleges, getting senior pictures and visiting family. Work-out gear always packed but never used. This summer has taught me something. I need the daily routine. 


Upcoming Races:

June - Incredibles Virtual 5k
July - Incredibles Virtual 5k
August - Incredibles Virtual 5k
September - The Great Inflatable Race
October - Jefferson Patterson Park Museum 5k
November - Across the Bay 10k
December - Jingle Bell Run 5k
January 
February - runDisney Princess 5k and 10k

Good-bye summer




No comments:

Post a Comment